World Heritage Tour Seville
Discover the soul of Seville through this monumental World Heritage tour: its Islamic past, Christian roots and Jewish legacy.
Did you know that the Cathedral of Seville is the third largest of the world and is 115 meters long and 75 meters wide. Built on the remains of a mosque, 900 years of history!
Three palaces, royal chambers, centenary gardens and chapels which take us deep into different history periods...scenery of many dynasties as well as cinema and serials like Game of Thrones.
You will discover the Alcazar, Santa Cruz Quarter and the Cathedral of Seville with an official guide, finishing the visit with an incredible view from the Giralda tower.
- Price: €25 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 2 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 07/04/2015
- Date available to: 01/12/2019
- Additional information: Time and meeting point: Mo to Sa at 11:15am. calle Hernando Colón 11 (except July and August - Mo-Thu) Duration: 2 h 30 min Tickets to the monuments not included in the price Price per person Tours in english and spanish Other languages on request
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: SEVILLA OFFICIAL TOURS
Informacje udostępnione przez dostawcę usług
Barrio Santa Cruz
Catedral y Giralda Sevilla