3 days/ 3 nights / 3 stages
The Trepitja Garrotxa it’s a 112 km circular itinerary permanently marked that allow know all the Alta Garrotxa region. This itinerary is included on the Itinerànnia, a network of hiking trails that stretches over 2.500 km that joins the regions of Ripollès, Garrotxa and Alt Empordà. The itinerary of Trepitja Garrotxa walks on paths and old historical trails, it walks to top of summits with wonderful views, it goes through villages that you’ll never forget once you’ve been there once, it allow you to know churches and chapels, small and loved Romanesque jewels, and it shows us special natural interest areas because of it’s geology, flora and fauna.
All the itinerary used to be done in six stages, and this one is a proposal with the most interesting and beautiful three stages of all Trepitja Garrotxa itself. During this three days, the ancient trails will help us to discover one of the most wild and uninhabited region of all the Girona territory. Some of the unforgettable experiences of the tour will be sleep in Mare de Déu del Mont Sanctuary on the top of a mountain and sleep in a mountain refuge in Talaixà. Walking hours without hear anything else than the sounds of the nature will come back us to the past and getting to charming and welcoming villages between forests and cliffs will fill our soul with unique landscapes.
- Price: €619 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 8 Day
- Date available from: 02/02/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Additional information: Possibility on less stages
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Nature. Ecotourism. Hiking
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: TRESCÀLIA
Informacje udostępnione przez dostawcę usług
Walking old trails
Bridge over Llierca river
Del Brull cascade
Other activities you may find interesting
€851 per person (including taxes)
Enjoy a unique experience in Andalucia form 8 nights. ... (+Zobacz więcej)
Valle del Zalabí, ...