Torrelles sensations. Relax, gastronomy and authenticity.
Do you know all you are missing just 20 minutes far from Barcelona?
Catalonia to your feet. Gastronomy and local products. The most peculiar wines and the most authentic beers. And some fantastic views from the window of the room.
-Morning of hiking and nature, doing a small route around Torrellas. Suggested routes which are part of the Baix Llobregat Tourism Consortium:
• El Puig Vicenç
• La Penya Bruguera
• La Penya del Moro
• Caminada de Sant Pau
• Ruta del Sol Blau
-Recommended visit to the Agrarian Cooperative of Torrelles (depending on the time the visit may be from a farmer's hand).
-Optional lunch at A Delit (not included in the price), with products of proximity to the Baix Llobregat Agrarian Park and km0.
-Visit to the ecological and artisan bakery Forneret, and Ca la Cinta, the museum dedicated to the cinema and the history of Torrelles.
-Visit and tasting of artisan beers at Birreta.
-One night accommodation at the Petit Mirador with half board.
-Entrance ticket to Catalunya en Miniatura valid for the whole day.
-Visit and taste at the Sirot winery, exclusive and unique wines of CHERRY.
-Travel is borne by the customer.
-Private transportation available on request.
-Extras and personal expenses not included.
-Experience available all year.
- Price: €165 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Torrelles de Llobregat (Barcelona)
- Duration: 2 Day
- Date available from: 19/12/2017
- Date available to: 27/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Gastronomy. Wine tourism. Nature. Agrotourism. Hiking
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: VIEMOCIONS
Informacje udostępnione przez dostawcę usług
Petit Mirador hotel
A Delit restaurant