Pla de Bages, journey to the past of central Catalonia
Travel back in time to self-sufficient colonies of the 20th Century
We propose you a trip for the time to Central Catalonia. Territory of textile colonies, centenary cooperatives, wineries with past, present and future and much more to discover.
The industry has become the main economic activity in Bages region for the last 200 years. Specifically, the textile sector stands out. But why Bages? Territory isolated by its relief with fewer hydrographic resources than elsewhere … The answer can only be the entrepreneurial spirit of the bagencs. At the moment DO Pla de Bages stands out for an elaboration that maintains the balance of recovering the tradition without forget the innovation.
-1 night accommodation with breakfast at Hotel Mas de la Sala 4*
-Guided tour to the Museum Vidal Colony in Puig-Reig. (*)
-Visit 2 wineries with tasting of different wines and Caves (sparkling Catalan wine)
-Dinner at the hotel’s restaurant.
-Art Nouveau tour at Món St. Benet: A day in the life of Ramon Casas.
(*) The first Saturday of each month, the visit will be dramatized
-Travel is borne by the customer.
-Private transportation availabe on request.
-Extras and personal expenses not included.
-Experience available all year.
- Price: €160 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 2 Day
- Date available from: 14/06/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. Gastronomy. Wine tourism
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: VIEMOCIONS
Informacje udostępnione przez dostawcę usług
Hotel Mas de la Sala restaurant
Double room of Hotel Mas de la Sala