If you`re interested in gastronomy, history and art, then don`t miss out on this guided tour.
Savour Zaragoza will take you into the historic heart of the city through a host of flavours, smells and unique sensations that are typical of Zaragoza.
As well as learning about the origin of the key ingredients in Zaragozan cuisine in the Mercado Agroecológico, Puerta Cinegia, entering the hidden museum of the Torre Nueva and discovering endless surprising facts in the Central Market, you can sample some of the best local products at the Casa Montal and Bodegas Almau. Savour the experience!
- Price: €13 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Date available from: 01/01/2020
- Date available to: 31/12/2020
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city. Gastronomy
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Zaragoza Turismo
Informacje udostępnione przez dostawcę usług
Other activities you may find interesting
€1,167 per person (including taxes)
We take off from Cuatro Vientos airport Madrid we fly ... (+Zobacz więcej)
Quintanilla de Onésimo
€160 per person (including taxes)
Travel back in time to self-sufficient colonies of the ... (+Zobacz więcej)
€20 per person (including taxes)
Ideal activitie for couples, family , touristic or ... (+Zobacz więcej)