Essential Tour Emina Rueda
This experience has been especially designed for all types of tourists. It is an enjoyable and educational tour in which visitors will learn about the characteristics of our white wine making process, in particular those which are made with the Verdejo grape, a local variety from the Rueda region. We will learn all the work made from the vines to the emphasis on innovation in order to guarantee the high quality of our wines. Moreover, the tour shows the other products that Bodegas Familiares Matarromera makes such as the distilled drinks and the cosmetics, both of them based on our philosophy of making the best use of the fruit.
Then, we will get the tour done by a tasting:
• Emina Verdejo.
• Barrel-Fermented Emina Verdejo.
• Sparkling Emina Rosé.
• Oliduero extra-virgin olive oil.
- Price: €12 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Medina del Campo (Valladolid)
- Duration: 1 Hours
- Date available from: 21/02/2019
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Additional information: Monday to Saturday from 10am to 7pm. Sunday from 10am to 3pm Closed on the 25th December; 1st and 6th January Check on the availability
- Category of the activity: Gastronomy. Wine tourism
- Who is it for?: Young people. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: BODEGA MATARROMERA
Informacje udostępnione przez dostawcę usług
Discovering White Grape Varieties Garden
Emina Rueda Winery (Medina del Campo)