An unforgettable getaway in Ribera del Duero
We offer the possibility to do an unforgettable getaway learning more about all the incredible secrets of the wine hidden in two of the most important wineries of Ribera del Duero: Emina Wine Museum and Matarromera winery. Knowing in depth all the land labours carried out by our winemakers, as well as the winemaking process and the wine ageing in oak barrels.
Waking up in the morning surrounded by vines and enjoying the serenity of the environment are those things which you can do in our Hotel Rural Emina, located in Valbuena de Duero, a village with a great wine tradition.
Furthermore, it is an experience to try the ecological and traditional food that our Restaurant La Espadaña de San Bernardo has, which is located next to Wine Museum Emina.
This experience includes:
• A guided tour in Emina Wine Museum with a tasting of 3 wines
• A guided tour in Matarromera with a tasting of 3 wines
• One night's accommodation in a double room (breakfast included) in Hotel Rural Emina
• A traditional meal with suckling lamb in Restaurante La Espadaña de San Bernardo (next to Emina Wine Museum)
- Price: €115 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Valbuena de Duero (Valladolid)
- Duration: 1 Day
- Date available from: 13/02/2019
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Additional information: Closed on the 25th and 31st of December; 1st and 6th of January. Check on the availability
- Category of the activity: Gastronomy. Wine tourism
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: BODEGA MATARROMERA
Informacje udostępnione przez dostawcę usług
Enjoying and feeling Matarromera
Other activities you may find interesting
€25 per person (including taxes)
Guided visit along ONTAÑÓN winery and tasting protocol ... (+Zobacz więcej)
€30 per person (including taxes)
We suggest you spend an unforgettable weekend in La ... (+Zobacz więcej)
Argamasilla de Alba, ...