The Dalí Museum & Girona tour
For sure you'll still get surprised by Salvador Dalí. This surrealist painter was born in Figueres, within L'Empordà and la Costa Brava terrain, and the place where the Dalí Theatre-Museum is located.
In your visit to the Dalí Theatre-Museum you'll enjoy a unique experience living the works and thoughts of one of the most well-known personalities of the 20th century. A walk all around his life (1904-1989) and his professional career, from his earliest artistic works to the surrealists creations of the last years.
There is no doubt that the Theatre-Museum is his great work. He actually decided to construct it inside the ruins of the old Municipal Theatre that had been destroyed in the Civil War. Dalí wanted to leave all his legacy and amazing works in Figueres and offer visitors a real and unique experience of getting inside his mind and surrealist world.
A city of 2000 years old where Iberians, Romans, Arabs, Greeks, Christians and Jews left their footprint.
- Price: €154 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 10 Hours
- Date available from: 01/04/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. Culture and traditions
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Barcelona Guide Bureau
Informacje udostępnione przez dostawcę usług
Other activities you may find interesting
€75 per person (including taxes)
The guesthouse "El Rincón" is located in the heart of ... (+Zobacz więcej)
Llanos de Aridane, Los