Learn Spanish on the Camino- GRUPO 3
If you would like to practice one of the foreign languages you are learning, i.e. English or Spanish, we have the perfect setting for you to do so. Learn English or Spanish whilst you walk the last 100 km of the Camino – the Way of Saint James, on the French Route from Sarria.
This is the perfect opportunity to boost your knowledge of the language with over 50 hours of intensive English or Spanish, accompanied by qualified teachers during the entire week.
First-class accommodation, groups of 4-8 people, for customers that are looking for a tailor-made service. Support vehicle optional.
Customized service: although a couple of departures will be scheduled, the rest will be tailored to customer requirements.
The price includes:
- 6 nights in charming hotels, boutique guesthouses, Pazos, and Boutique Hotel in Santiago on half-board basis.
- Luggage transfer from hotel to hotel with no limits.
- Qualified teacher
- Over 50 hours of language learning
- Travel insurance
- Credencial (Pilgrim's passport)
- Price: €1,000 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.Italian
Arzúa (A Coruña)
Santiago de Compostela (A Coruña)
Palas de Rei (Lugo)
- Duration: 7 Day
- Date available from: 29/03/2020
- Date available to: 01/11/2020
- Additional information: April 11-17, 2016 October 08-14, 2016 * Dates indicate the day of your arrival in Sarria and when the itinerary ends. ***Different day departures on request.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Culture and traditions. Learn Spanish. Way of Saint James. Nature. Ecotourism. Hiking
- Who is it for?: Adults without children
- Organising company: CAMINANDO CAMINANDO
Informacje udostępnione przez dostawcę usług
Enjoy the Camino
Other activities you may find interesting
€310 per person (including taxes)
The opening of the mountain hut Cap de Llauset, in a ... (+Zobacz więcej)
€6 per person (including taxes)
The Vegueta of Santa Ana, was declared national ... (+Zobacz więcej)
Palmas de Gran Canaria, Las