Gaudí Emotions 360º
Discover the fantastic world of Antoni Gaudí from every point of view
Take chance to discover this unique architect and his famous masterpieces. We will start the experience visiting the unique Basilica of La Sagrada Familia and we will continue our visit to the Park Güell where the famous Dragon will receive us. We will extend our visit to Passeig de Gràcia where we will admire the facades of La Pedrera and Casa Batlló.
Along this tour we will have the opportunity to visit unique, artistic and valuable buildings that have received major recognition by the UNESCO world heritage list.
To complete our visit of Gaudí masterpieces, we will take a breathtaking helicopter flight that will allow us to have amazing views of Barcelona from top and an exceptional view of the Sagrada Familia from the air.
- Private luxury Van
- Expert official guide
- Tickets to the helicopter flight, 10'
- Guided visit to Sagrada Familia & Park Güell
- Tips (optional)
- Food or beverages
- Hotel pick up or transfer
- Price: €295 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French
- Duration: 5 Hours
- Date available from: 25/08/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2020
- Additional information: Available daily Duration: 5 hours Departure from the hotel in Barcelona or at Passatge de la concepció, 7: -9:00h -15:00h (closed from 15/10/17 to 20/03/18) Maximum group size: 7 pax. Please, bring a passport or an official ID with picture in order to be able to enter the venue.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city. Premium Spain. Aerial tours
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: We Barcelona
Informacje udostępnione przez dostawcę usług
Other activities you may find interesting
€60 per person (including taxes)
Immerse yourself in the Old Town of San Sebastián and ... (+Zobacz więcej)