French Route through Aragon stage 06: Monreal - Puente la Reina
Deze etappe gaat door...
Monreal, Tiebas, Enériz, Sta. Mª de Eunate, Obanos, Puente la Reina
- Route behoort tot:
- The Way of Saint James
- French Route
- 30,40 Km
- 6,05h Sin paradas y sin mochila. Walking
- Belangrijkste moeilijkheden
- Long stage, with muddy areas in autumn and winter. Care is required at the crossroads before reaching Muruarte de Reta.
- Flora, fauna en landbouw
- The vegetation and crops in the area consist predominantly of cereals, holm oaks, kermes oaks and European oaks, olive and poplar trees, pastures and grapevines.
- There are rest areas in Monreal: benches and litter bin; Tiebas (at the entrance to the town): tables, benches; Tiebas (beside church): benches and a drinking fountain; Tiebas (town centre): benches, drinking fountain and litter bin; Muruarte de Reta (beside the railway line): drinking fountain, benches and litter bin; Muruarte de Reta (beside pelota court): bench, drinking fountain and litter bin; Olcoz: benches and containers; Eunate: benches, drinking fountain and litter bin; Eunate (200 metres outside): with tables, benches, litter bins and a drinking fountain; and in Obanos: benches, drinking fountains and litter bins.