Royal Cloth Factory of Charles III
The name of this garden comes from the unusual round building in which cloth was made for military uniforms. It was completed in 1783, but the area outside did not become a garden until 1815, when the property was acquired by the Cabañas family. The design comprises by orderly groups of box hedges, and a summerhouse in the centre with an arbour covered by climbing plants. On one side, there is a long gallery formed by clipped cypress arches that open up to afford magnificent views over the Tajuña River.
- Vanaf 01 Jun tot 14 Jun
VrijdagVan 17:00 tot 20:00
Van Zaterdag tot ZondagVan 11:30 tot 14:30 Van 17:00 tot 20:00
- Vanaf 15 Jun tot 31 Aug
Van Dinsdag tot DonderdagVan 11:30 tot 14:30
Van Vrijdag tot ZondagVan 11:30 tot 14:30 Van 17:00 tot 20:00
Only the exterior can be visited.
- Algemeen: 2€