SPAIN & FRANCE BORDERS; The SOBRARBE & NÉOUVIELLE region
We focus this trip not constantly changing from one hotel to another, and avoiding ski resorts. A trip designed for less travelled areas looking for mountain lakes and silent valleys. A very grateful experience for direct contact with nature and snowed wild mountains. What a nice feeling to get back to the hotel with our eyes full of images and willing to dream with next days´ hike.
. 6 nights at charming Hotels with breakfast included.
. A van or minibus; depending on the group size, for transfers and daily
assistance during the trip.
. An English speaking leading guide snowshoeing with the participants
. All meals based on a previously fixed but varied menu
. “Txakolindegi” (Local winery) private and tasting visit.
. 24 hours assistance for any contingency may occur
. Bicycles and snowshoes rentals.
- Price: €4,065 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 7 Day
- Date available from: 15/12/2018
- Date available to: 19/04/2020
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Gastronomy. Wine tourism. Nature. Hiking
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: BASQUELANDS WAY
Informatie verstrekt door de leverancier
The SOBRARBE & NÉOUVIELLE region
Other activities you may find interesting
€320 per person (including taxes)
Quercus Route is a self-guided itinerary divided into ... (+Meer zien)
€139 per person (including taxes)
Do you imagine yourself walking through the clouds? ... (+Meer zien)