ENGLISH AND SAILING COURSE FOR CHILDREN
It's a fun summer program for children aged 8-13 years in Denia (Alicante ) , on the Mediterranean coast. Children take the most of their holidays studying Spanish while attending a sailing course.
In Spanish classes children learn the language dynamically. From beginner to advanced levels. In classes listening skills, oral, writing and reading (which vary depending on age ) is working.
Lessons per day: 2 Spanish lessons + break + 2 sailing lessons
In Spanish classes children learn the language dynamically. From beginner to advanced . In classes listening skills, oral, writing and reading (which vary depending on age) is working.
During the sailing course, all necessary equipment will be provided and children will learn all the basics of sailing: rigging, launching, maneuvering, handling, coming ashore, boat care and storage as well as safety rules
Timetable: Monday to Friday from 9.30am to 2pm
The programme includes:
- Language course material
- Transfer to the sailing club.
- Registration and licensing at the sailing club.
- Certificate and federation license.
- Sailing equipment.
- Accident insurance.
- Certificate of attendance.
- Price: €260 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Dénia (Alicante - Alacant)
- Duration: 5 Day
- Date available from: 03/07/2017
- Date available to: 25/08/2019
- Category of the activity: Water sports
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families
- Organising company: TLCdénia
Informatie verstrekt door de leverancier
Students during the sailing course.
Other activities you may find interesting
€180 per person (including taxes)
Discover everything about sailing in a catamaran with ... (+Meer zien)
Roquetas de Mar
€250 per person (including taxes)
Sail for two days along the northern coast of Ibiza in ... (+Meer zien)
Sant Antoni de Portmany