Discover Roman and Renaissance Zaragoza, stroll through Aragonese painter Franciso de Goya`s favourite places and appreciate the legacy of the Mudéjar people in the city`s streets, buildings and squares. Pick a walking tour and dive into the culture of your choice. Zaragoza is a city full of history; let us help you learn all about it.
Ask for special discounts in our tourist offices.
- Price: €5.5 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish
- Duration: 2 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 02/07/2014
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Additional information: CALENDAR 2019 11.00h. Torreón de la Zuda Tourist Office Sunday: 27 january, 24 february, 24 march, 21 april, 19 may, 16 june, 14 july, 11 august, 8 september, 13 october, 10 november, 8 december OBSERVATIONS Price: 5.50 euros Young Persons/Student/Large Family Card Holders: 4 euros Disabled: 2.50 euros Groups of teachers: 2.50 euros Duration of each tour: around 2 and a half hours Guided tours (Spanish). Tours are done on foot
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Zaragoza Turismo
Informatie verstrekt door de leverancier
Roman theatre of Caesaraugusta