Procathedral of Santa María de La Redonda
Façade of Procathedral of Santa María de La Redonda
Built over an ancient Romanesque temple from the 12th century, the building dates from the 16th century.
It was bestowed with the title of Collegiate Church when it merged with San Martin de Albelda Church, in 1453. The building has undergone several modifications in the sixteenth, eighteenth and nineteenth centuries. It was declared a procathedral in 1959. It has three naves and three polygonal apses. Inside there are several chapels and many tombs. On the outside, its twin towers, built by Martín de Berriatúa, are noteworthy.
- Bouw: Cathedral
- Artistieke periode: Baroque
- Historische periode: 16th century
- Omgeving: Santa Maria del Palacio Church, San Bartolome Church, Santiago Church.
Van Maandag tot ZaterdagVan 08:00 tot 13:00 Van 18:30 tot 20:45
Feestdagen en ZondagVan 09:00 tot 14:00 Van 18:30 tot 20:45
- Entree gratis