Parish Church of San Martín
Parish church of San Martín
This church was founded in mediaeval times and was consecrated by Bishop Osmundo of Astorga in 1086. It has a floor plan in the shape of a Latin cross and a simple facade with a low semicircular arch.
- Bouw: Church
- Artistieke periode: Romanesque
- Historische periode: 17th century
Open during hours of worship.