Bike & Caves, a perfect day
Feel the earthy and musty smell, close your eyes and imagine yourself traveling back in time for over 40,000 years! There is no TV, no kitchen, no luxuries… just the floor to sleep on and your art skills to paint the walls... Welcome to the caves of El Castillo (the Castle) and Las Monedas (the Coins)! Exploring Cantabria has organized this journey back in time for you so you can discover these caves that stand the test of time.
After this experience, we will bring you back to the present and we will take you to Puente Viesgo, a nice Cantabrian village with gorgeous stone houses, where we will take a break for lunch. If you enjoy nature and cycling, you will love the bike tour we have organized for you along the Via Verde del Pas —a dream road amid nature and through the old railroad paths—. After more than two hours cycling across the Pasiego fields we will arrive at the old station of Yera, another date with history that will mark the end of this nice bike tour and the beginning of our trip back home.
City bike rental
Helmet (it is not compulsory but reccommendable to wear it)
Non reflective vest (if requested)
- Price: €96 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.Italian
Puente Viesgo (Cantabria)
- Duration: 9 Hours
- Date available from: 01/09/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Additional information: Departures every Thursday at 9:00 am from Santander.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Sport and adventure. Cycle touring. Nature
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: EXPLORING CANTABRIA
Informatie verstrekt door de leverancier
Bridge in Via Verde del Pas
Deer wall painting in Cave Las Monedas
Panoramic view from El Castillo Mountain
Via Verde del Pas- nice cycling route
Hands paintings in El Castillo Cave