Santander's Coastline by bike
If you are a bike enthusiast and you would like to visit one of the most beautiful bays in the world, you cannot miss this cycling trip along the coastline of Santander’s bay. It will be a laid back excursion, a little demanding in some sections as we go from Duna de Zaera to the lighthouse of Cabo Mayor.
In short, it is the perfect excursion for you to discover the main attractions of the city's coast and its history (Maritime Museum, Magdalena Palace, Camello beach, Piquio gardens, etc…), but also to enjoy this breathtaking experience and have a great time.
We will conduct this excursion using Tusbic —the city’s public bikes— as a sign of our support to this eco-friendly means of transport.
- Price: €45 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.Italian
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Date available from: 01/09/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Additional information: Every Tuesday and Saturday. Departures from our office at Calle Castelar, 49 - Santander To take part in this tour you must book in advance.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city. Sport and adventure. Cycle touring
- Who is it for?: Young people. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: EXPLORING CANTABRIA
Informatie verstrekt door de leverancier
Palace of La Magdalena
Cycling in Santander with our TusBic
Lighthouse of Cabo Mayor
Other activities you may find interesting
€1,200 per person (including taxes)
On this bike tour you will follow in the footsteps of ... (+Meer zien)