Guided Tour "The Mysteries of Madrid"
Visit the Austrias Zone in Madrid in a different, original and unique way. Discover how a small settlement of houses in the center of the Iberian Peninsula would become little by little one of the most populated cities of Europe.
11:00 Departure from the Meeting Point (Statue of the Bear and the Madroño of the Puerta del Sol)
13:30 End of Visit (San Miguel Market)
Puerta del Sol, Arenal St and adjacent, Isabel II Square, Royal Theater, Monastery of the Incarnation, Royal Palace and surroundings, Oriente Square, Mayor St and surroundings.
Day route of 3 hours by the Madrid of the Austrias
Locutions of historical figures of Madrid that we receive through the mobile
Archives of face-to-face support such as photographs, images ...
Introductory letter of a "cat" of Madrid that we receive via mail
Shipping and resolution of the 8 mysteries of Madrid
All our guides are professionals Licensed in Hª del Arte, Diplomates in Tourism and Historians
- Price: €15 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 1 Day, 2 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 26/08/2017
- Date available to: 20/10/2019
- Additional information: Check available dates
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: ÁBSIDE GESTIÓN CULTURAL
Informatie verstrekt door de leverancier
San Felipe Monastery
Isabel II Square
Other activities you may find interesting
€45 per person (including taxes)
Discover San Sebastian Region (San Sebastian ... (+Meer zien)