Ticket + audio guide thematic tour: Inclusive Love
Inclusive Love is a different look at the permanent collection, in which we talk about gender, identity and sexual orientation.
It is a new contemporary reading of concepts that have been ignored for centuries, even though they have attracted the interest of a multitude of artists over the ages.
The visit moves from the Renaissance up to current day, covering a period that spans nearly 500 years: from Bronzino to Hockney, by way of Singer Sargent and Manet.
- Price: €18 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 1 Hours
- Date available from: 30/08/2017
- Date available to: 29/02/2020
- Additional information: Opening Hours: Monday: 12.00 - 16.00 (Free entry to Permanent Colecction) Tuesday to Sunday: 10.00 to 19.00 (ticket office closes at 18:30) On 24 and 31 December the Museum will be open from 10.00 to 15.00 The Museum is closed on 1 January, 1 May and 25 December. Check special opening hours at www.museothyssen.org Access: Last entry is one hour before closing. Please note that the galleries will be emptied five minutes before closing time. When redeeming your voucher at the box office you will be given a timeslot to enter the temporary exhibition.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: MUSEO THYSSEN-BORNEMISZA
Informatie verstrekt door de leverancier