Nº1 Route Laguardia route. Spain´s most beautiful village?
A luxury of sensations at your disposal
Dedicated to tourism sector, Gran Turismo Rioja is a company that ensures a close personalized customer service in a participatory manner.
We provide you professional drivers and driver guides with a command of languages and excellent knowledge of the places you will visit. We offer a variety of vehicles including Mercedes-Benz sedan cars 3-4 pax, minivans 5-6-7 pax as well as minibus vehicles 15-20 pax.
Laguardia route. Spain´s most beautiful village?
Departure from the hotel towards the medieval walled town of Laguardia. This place was the birthplace of fabulist Félix María Samaniego. In a walk through the interior of the town, a guided visit of Church of Sta. María de los Reyes.
Drive along the vineyards to the Witch’s hut, a dolmen group in Elvillar (Álava, Basque Country).
We will climb up to La Rioja viewing point where you will see a colourful patchwork of vineyards in the valley, which is bathed by Ebro River. It is amazingly incredible to see the contrast between the centenarian trees in the north and the vineyards in the south. We will visit a wine cellar with a vertical storage system.
End of the route and return to the hotel.
* On request any route can be customized.
- Price: €100 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French
Laguardia (Álava - Araba)
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Date available from: 04/06/2017
- Date available to: 30/04/2021
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. In the city. Gastronomy. Wine tourism
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Gran Turismo Rioja
Informatie verstrekt door de leverancier