The Batzanes way of Saint James French Basque & Navarre
The old kingdom of Navarre will be under our feet. Starting at the French Basque Country, where they have a special care to preserve the beauty of the local architecture, we will cross the border as smugglers from previous times. It is a route focused on nature, villages, good resting, tradition and an ancient language called “Euskera” / Basque.
The sincerity of locals and their good work are a constant. The trip finishes in Pamplona, once upon a time popularized by Hemingway when he used to go for “fiesta” at the running of the bulls with cigar in one hand, and a glass of wine in the other. Ava Gardner used to be there too.
. 9 nights at B&B and Hotels with breakfast included.
. A van or minibus; depending on the group size, for transfers and daily assistance during the trip.
. An English speaking leading guide
. All meals based on a previously fixed but varied menu
. 24 hours assistance for any contingency may occur
- Price: €5,227 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
San Sebastián (Guipúzcoa - Gipuzkoa)
- Duration: 9 Day
- Date available from: 31/12/2018
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Culture and traditions. Way of Saint James
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: BASQUELANDS WAY
Informatie verstrekt door de leverancier
French Basque Country & Navarre
Other activities you may find interesting
€6 per person (including taxes)
The Vegueta of Santa Ana, was declared national ... (+Meer zien)
Palmas de Gran Canaria, Las