Black Vulture Observation.
Ecotourism activity in the Guadarrama or Gredos mountains, consisting of observing the Black Vulture from a natural observatory. We will use powerful ground-based telescopes so as not to disturb the birds.
It includes mountain guide services and nature interpreting biologist, optical material (binoculars and ground-based telescopes), accident insurance and VAT.
Recommended to wear appropriate mountain shoes, discreet outerwear (jacket, fleece, raincoat, hat, gloves ...), picnic, water bottle or bottle of water.
- Price: €40 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
San Lorenzo de El Escorial (Madrid)
- Duration: 6 Hours
- Date available from: 23/11/2018
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Additional information: Several dates will be scheduled between the months of April and June. Check our website.
- Category of the activity: Nature. Ecotourism. Observing nature and wildlife
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: GRAELLSIA ECOTURISMO
Informatie verstrekt door de leverancier
Other activities you may find interesting
€2,904 per person (including taxes)
This is a very comfortable option for customers who ... (+Meer zien)
€210 per person (including taxes)
Enjoy a stay in the middle of a majestic pine forest, ... (+Meer zien)