Camino de Santiago - Portuguese Way
The Portuguese Camino is the second most popular way among pilgrims every year, beaten only by the French Camino.
It is a long way that goes from Lisbon to Galicia, and its path passes through small woods, hamlets in the countryside, and across medieval bridges. It also takes in towns of great historical importance, such as Tui or Pontevedra.
With our assistance it will be easier for you to finish the last 100 km of this route, also known as the Galician part of the Portuguese Camino (the minimum required to get the Compostela in Santiago).
Arrival in Tui, beginning of the last 100 km of the Portuguese Camino.
Day 2: Tui– O Porriño (16 km)
Day 3: O Porriño – Redondela (15 km)
Day 4: Redondela – Pontevedra (20 km)
Day 5: Pontevedra – Caldas de Rei (21 km)
Day 6: Caldas de Rei – Padrón (19 km)
Day 7: Padrón – Santiago (24,5 km)
Day 8: Check out Santiago
7 NIGHT ACCOMMODATION (PRIVATE BEDROOM AND PRIVATE BATHROOM)
HALF BOARD (EXCEPT IN SANTIAGO)
24 HOURS EMERGENCY PHONE
WALKING NOTES AND MAPS
- Price: €605 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.Italian.Portuguese
- Duration: 8 Day
- Date available from: 13/06/2016
- Date available to: 30/08/2028
- Additional information: FLEXIBLE DATES FLEXIBLE TOUR
- Category of the activity: Culture and traditions. Way of Saint James
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: GaliWonders SL
Informatie verstrekt door de leverancier
Tui to Santiago
Cathedral of Santiago