Taste Extra Virgin Olive Oil
During 3 hours you can learn more about extra virgin olive oil in our "Almazara". You will learn the process of extra virgin olive oil production, and to distinguish between virgin olive oil and extra virgin. The experience ends with a mix of oil and food.
- Price: €20 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish
Pozuelo de Zarzón (Cáceres)
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Date available from: 31/05/2016
- Date available to: 31/12/2028
- Additional information: You must make a reserve, you can make the experience only sunday morning 11.00 - 14.00 PM. Phone: + 34 927 448 011, and e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Gastronomy. Olive oil tasting sessions
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: JACOLIVA
Informatie verstrekt door de leverancier
Learning with our method.
Learning with colleagues.
Other activities you may find interesting
€63 per person (including taxes)
Visit Gaudí's spectacular crypt in the Colònia Güell ... (+Meer zien)
€230 per person (including taxes)
The Sierra de Andújar Nature Reserve is a special ... (+Meer zien)