Finca Molina livestock Visit
Finca Molina estate located between Valdemorillo and Escorial has been regarded as an SPA ( Special Protection Area for birds) and SCI area ( Site of Community Interest ) . Abundant pine, oaks and thyme. You can observe wild boars , foxes and wild cats . It is a place for addition of bulls , horses watch the bullfight . The facilities are ideal for any type of celebration or simply enjoy the countryside and animals.
Option 1: livestock visit : Facilities ( bullring and poultry house ) Tour the field ( observatory of wild cattle, wildlife ) accompanied with soft drinks and snacks
- Price: €24.2 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Date available from: 16/04/2015
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Additional information: every day of the year ( check availability of date and time )
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Nature. Ecotourism. Agrotourism
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Finca Molina
Informatie verstrekt door de leverancier
bullring to show
Lunch, barbecues, etc ...