Private Tour Into Alhambra
Alhambra is the most visited monumet in Spain, and it has been declared a World Heritage Site by the Unesco. With our guide you jump the queue and enjoy interesting and fun stories and stunning views of the best viewpoints of Granada.
A wise man once said: there is nothing worse than being blind in Granada.
This can be the most beautiful city in the world, let yourself bring by the City Lovers of Pancho Tours!
Ticket for Alhambra, Alcazaba, Palacio Carlos V, Palacios Nazaries jumping the queue
Private Guided Tour into Alhambra Palacies and Gardens
Tips to the guide (not mandatory)
Food or drinks
- Price: €134 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Date available from: 15/01/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Additional information: Prices: 1 persona : 233€ 2 pax : 268€ (total price) 3 pax : 302€ (total price) 4 pax : 337€ (total price) 5 pax : 371€ (total price) 6 pax : 406€ (total price) 7 pax : 440€ (total price) 8 pax : 475€ (total price) 9 pax : 509€ (total price) 10 pax : 545€ (total price) Schedule: Everyday at 11 or at 14 (Timetable is subject to availability of Alhambra tickets) The Alhambra is closed on
- Category of the activity: Premium Spain. Private tours. Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: PANCHO TOURS SL
Informatie verstrekt door de leverancier