We start from a nineteenth century house, which can be viewed as operating from the typical Sevillian patio. From there we prepare to meet the most historic and monumental Seville from Plaza del Salvador, Plaza de San Francisco and Plaza Nueva, where is the City Hall, (Plateresque style) for then threading towards Avda. De la Constitución where is located the Cathedral and the roof of our city, the Giralda. The old tobacco factory, Prado de San Sebastián, Plaza de España and Maria Luisa Park, New York dock, Real Maestranza (bullring) and Torre del Oro; its origins, trivia and history. We finish the route with the known Mushrooms of the Plaza de la Encarnación, the contrast of historic Seville with the most avant-garde.
If you have not done this route, do not know Seville.
Including bilingual guide, water bottle, map and helmet for kids.
- Price: €20 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Date available from: 10/03/2015
- Date available to: 31/12/2020
- Additional information: Every day at 10:30h. and 17:30h.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city. Sport and adventure. Cycle touring
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: CENTERBICI
Informatie verstrekt door de leverancier
Other activities you may find interesting
€21 per person (including taxes)
With more than forty rooms in which visitors can take a ... (+Meer zien)
€165 per person (including taxes)
Do you know all you are missing just 20 minutes far ... (+Meer zien)
Torrelles de Llobregat