Bilbao All Iron
Aliron! is the war cry for citizens of Bilbao , the one that most sounds when Athletic Club wins a title. It is said that the word 'Alirón' comes from the English 'All Iron' and is that at the end of the 19th century when the English people found in Bilbao a mine full of this mineral wrote on the door 'All Iron 'and all the miners began to sing "Alirón, Alirón!".
Iron and titanium, equally, reached at the city on 1997 with the opening of the Guggenheim Bilbao Museum.
This tour offers the opportunity to know both icons of the city. First, we will make a 45min. guided visit at the San Mames football stadium, known as “La Catedral” the headquarters of the Athletic Club Bilbao. San Mamés with more than 105 years of football on the same site and at the same time one of the most cutting-edge fields in Europe.
Imagine being a footballer, feel the excitement of running out onto the field, live the experience of touring the press room, the local locker room or running out through the tunnel. Later, free time to enjoy the museum of 1400 square meters that distill the history of Athletic Club. After this visit, our guide will be waiting for us to start a walking tour around the modern area: Abandoibarra in order to arrive at the Guggenheim Museum where we will make a private guided visit of 1h30min to know the temporaries and permanents exhibitions. Finish the tour with a magnificent lunch at the prestigious Bistro Restaurant located into the museum.
- 45 min. guided tour to the Athletic Club Stadium
- Free time to enjoy the Athletic Club Museum
- Pick-up guided service museum to museum
- Guggenheim Museum 1h30min private tour
- Guggenheim Museum access tickets
- Lunch with drinks included at Bistro Restaurant at the Guggenheim Museum.
- Price: €184 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Bilbao (Vizcaya - Bizkaia)
- Duration: 5 Hours
- Date available from: 02/04/2019
- Date available to: 17/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: SERVICIOS TURISTICOS INTEGRALES
Informatie verstrekt door de leverancier
San Mames Stadium