La Graciosa at your own pace
Visit the wonderful island of La Graciosa, it’s picturesque villages and beautiful beaches. If you are looking to relax and hide away from busy city life, you have to come here!
We will leave for Órzola where we will catch a ferry to La Graciosa. During the brief crossing you can admire the northern coast of Lanzarote and it’s steep and rocky landscape. Our destination will be Caleta del Sebo, the capital of the island and a small fishermen’s town. It’s sandy beaches and the tranquility will make you feel like you are in a different era. To travel around La Graciosa you can rent a jeep, a bike or walk. If you want to enjoy the island 100% we recommend that you visit the picturesque village of Pedro Barba or the beautiful beaches of “Montaña Amarilla”, “Las Conchas” or “Playa La Francesa” where you can swim in the turquoise water.
If you prefer water activities you can also do snorkeling, stand up paddle or kayaking!
La Graciosa is a paradise that you cannot miss.
- Price: €29 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.German
- Duration: 5 Hours
- Date available from: 27/10/2016
- Date available to: 31/10/2019
- Additional information: Available from Monday to Saturday
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: TOURISTTICKET
Informatie verstrekt door de leverancier
Risco de Famara
Caleto de Sebo