“Creative cuisine made with Galician food products” workshop
Cooking is in fashion and there is more and more innovation about this subject, the skill of chefs and the willingness to learn from the new generation leads us to dishes with an exquisite taste where a full range of premium quality flavours are combined. Creative cuisine continues to be linked to tradition, with such a wide variety of food products huge possibilities exist for the creation of new dishes. Taking part in this workshop will allow you to create and garnish dishes made of Galician ingredients such as turnip tops, cheese from Arzúa and much more.
- Demonstration class of 2-3 hours
- Informative talk about the different dishes and its ingredients
- Elaboration and plating tips
Dishes prepared by Manuel Garea.
For small groups with a maximum of 5 participants.
- Price: €50 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Santiago de Compostela (A Coruña)
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Date available from: 29/01/2015
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Gastronomy. Cookery courses
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: GALICIAN ROOTS
Informatie verstrekt door de leverancier
Taller de cocina creativa gallega
Other activities you may find interesting
€110 per person (including taxes)
Come to the Ribera del Duero wine route y enjoy a wine ... (+Meer zien)