What makes this city special among all the others is that its old name origin is added importance as capital, economic, social, strategic and religious who remained for much of his past, a past that now under our feet and reveal in this tourist route on the Underground Córdoba.
Our journey begins with the desire to contemplate the passing of the centuries; since Roman foundation until today are preserved under our feet in the footsteps of Emperor Maximian, the testimony of Ibn Hazm and the wanderings of Maimonides. Outside the current development of the city and accompanied by this longing, discover the precious orthogonal layout of the Roman city, and the changes that occur with the entry of the Middle Ages, leaving the stones reveal to us the beauty of art. A quiet voice rises from the ground through the Arab and Mozarabic housing from the footprint of its mosques and churches we find the greatness of each culture and understand the richness of the subsoil of our city. Contraponiéndolas to the words of Napoleon, this time following the path we have set, from the depths of the earth, centuries of history tell us.
From the Palace of Maximian to the walls rebuilt in the early twentieth century, discover the hidden secrets of the city in contemporary buildings.
- Price: €15 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Date available from: 01/12/2014
- Date available to: 31/12/2024
- Additional information: Departures: Mondays to Sundays. All year Hours: 10-14 hours Duration 4 hours. Languages: Spanish, English, French. Meeting Point: Door Cordoba Bus Station. Prices: Adults 10 € Children Free Notes: comfortable shoes and clothing is recommended, as the route is entirely on foot. For people with disabilities, adapt special visits.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: CORDOBA INCOMING SC.
Informatie verstrekt door de leverancier
Other activities you may find interesting
€40 per person (including taxes)
Funny Route 1. ... (+Meer zien)
€20 per person (including taxes)
Get to know first hand the most beautiful places in ... (+Meer zien)
San Lorenzo de El Escorial