Traditional Cooking Workshop of Spanish Gastronomy
Can you imagine arriving at Las Lagartosas and have your apron and your space reserved for cooking?
This experience is for a traveler who wants to learn to cook typical Spanish dishes in a special place surrounded by nature: rice, gazpacho, desserts, stews, salads, sweets, omelette.
The cooking workshop is accompanied by good talk with the hosts and tasting of the different meats that come from the grill. Iberian ham, freshly made village bread and Spanish wine will be our allies in this experience.
At the end of the workshop, we will all sit down at the table to eat the dishes we have prepared, spending a great day in the pasture of Los Pedroches with views of thousands of oaks from the Cerro de Las Lagartosas.
It is not an ordinary activity, it is a nice experience, but as we always say, it will be an experience only if you live it.
The price is for groups of at least 4 people.
- Price: €130 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Villanueva de Córdoba (Cordoba)
- Duration: 1 Day
- Date available from: 08/08/2018
- Date available to: 31/12/2020
- Additional information: The price is for groups of at least 4 people.
- Category of the activity: Gastronomy. Cookery courses
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: LAS LAGARTOSAS TURISMO EN LA DEHESA
Informatie verstrekt door de leverancier
Workshop Cooking with wine pairing Spani
Popular Gastronomy: "Migas Tostás"
Relax in Las Lagartosas
Other activities you may find interesting
€44 per person (including taxes)
Visit in one day Segovia, World Heritage City and La ... (+Meer zien)