Emotions of paper
Paper Mill Museum: located in a former paper mill from the eighteenth century.
It was one of the most important papermaker centers in Spain during the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries. The paper from this area, especially the paper of beard and cigarette, was sold much in the Spanish market and in the American colonies.
Abric Romani: is an archaeological site of Palaeolithic, that since 1983 is in the process of excavation. The excavation of the site being carried out by the pioneers in the field of archaeological science has made it possible to locate Abric Romani as the registry key and important to know how our Neanderthals prehistoric ancestors lived between 75,000 and 40,000 years ago.
Muleteer Museum: explains the evolution of transportation of goods and people using blood energies, while showing the relationships between the various trades that made possible the development of fact in our country.
Igualada Leather Museum: On the one hand the permanent exhibition of the museum where objects can be seen in the visit and another part formed by objects that can be displayed or studied and researched.
· Hotel Robert 100€
· Moli Blanc 111€
· Can Carol 94€
· Visit Paperer Mill Museum of Capellades
· Visit Abric Romaní
· Visit Skin Museum of Igualada
· Visit Muleteer Museum
- Restaurants where you can taste the Paperer rice, old recipe from paper mills. A rescued recipe of the old mills that emerged in the region of Anoia around 1700.
· Camí del Castell
· Raco del Traginer
· Price per person, minimum 2
· Reservations on request subject to availability
· The purchase is valid for 6 months
· The customer shall cover all his journeys with their own private transport
Special package price for groups
- Price: €100 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 2 Day
- Date available from: 04/05/2016
- Date available to: 02/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. Culture and traditions
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Tu i Lleida
Informatie verstrekt door de leverancier
Papermaker Mill Museum