Falconry activity next to the medieval wall
Birds of prey from all over the world come to Segovia to show us the ancient art of falconry, Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity.
A unique experience, where children and parents will participate actively forming corridors and tunnels where birds will pass. Fruits, the lanner falcon that honors our Skipper, will fly more than 100 km per hour (it can reach a speed of 350 km per hour flying in the field) and will carry out lures demonstrating its hunting prowess.
Shiva, the Indian royal owl, will show its beauty and perfect feather with a majestic flight and Luna, the African owl, will make very silent and surprising passes next to the participants.
These birds are just an example of what we can see in this amazing activity in a unique environment, the Garden of the Poets (next to the Puerta de Santiago), a few meters from the Alcázar, where the fantastic Francisco Peralta Puppet Collection is).
Environmental education activity with flight demonstration.
You can even photograph yourself with a bird of prey!
- Price: €7 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish
- Duration: 1 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 08/10/2018
- Date available to: 31/01/2020
- Category of the activity: Nature. Observing nature and wildlife
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Turismo de Segovia
Informatie verstrekt door de leverancier
Participants take part of the show
Tunnels made by the participants
Other activities you may find interesting
€4,065 per person (including taxes)
The chance to participate in a very nice round trek ... (+Meer zien)