Esencia tour Matarromera
The tourists could know all the details and the philosophy of Bodegas Familiares Matarromera thanks to this tour, so that they will learn more about how the wine is made in one of the most iconic wineries in the Golden Mille of Ribera del Duero.
This tour let you know all the details of the wine making process and the bottling and barrel cellar to taste at the end some
of our more classical and iconic wines:
• Barrel-Fermented Matarromera Verdejo.
• Matarromera Crianza.
• Matarromera Reserva.
This tour includes:
- A guided tour of Bodega Matarromera (wine making area, barrel ageing cellar and bottling cellar)
- A guided tasting of 3 wines
- A tasting of our extra virgin olive oil and traditional cheese
- Price: €20 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Valbuena de Duero (Valladolid)
- Duration: 1 Hours
- Date available from: 05/03/2019
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Additional information: Open from Monday to Saturday at 10:00am to 7pm. Sundays at 10:00am to 3:00pm Closed on the 24th,25th and 31st of December; 1st and 6th of January. Check on the availability.
- Category of the activity: Gastronomy. Wine tourism
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Young people
- Organising company: BODEGA MATARROMERA
Informatie verstrekt door de leverancier