Getaway to Alcañiz (Teruel)
Enjoy this Gastronomic Experience in a castle in which the Order of Calatrava had its headquarters in 1179.
Your stay at the Parador can be complemented with a visit to the oldest architectural complex of the Castle of Calatrava made up of the Romanesque Chapel and Cloister and the Gothic keep which hosts a magnificent collection of gothic mural paintings, one of the best of the old Kingdom of Aragón.
Overnight stay in a double standard room, special treat in the room, lunch or dinner featuring the tasting menu "La Cocina Tradicional Bajoaragonesa" ("The Traditional Cuisine of the Lower Aragon") (drinks included) and buffet breakfast.
- Price: €105 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 1 Day
- Date available from: 10/01/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Gastronomy
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: PARADORES DE TURISMO
Informatie verstrekt door de leverancier
Parador de Alcañiz (Teruel)