Chapel of Santa María del Campo
The chapel stands on the old Campo de Tablado area in Castropol. The building has a rectangular floor plan with two small side sections (chapel and sacristy) and the date it was founded can still be seen inscribed on a stone slab embedded in the facade. It was destroyed in the fire which ravaged the town in 1587, and was rebuilt in 1615.
- 建造物: Chapel
- 芸術的時代: Baroque
- 歴史的時期: 15th century
Only the exterior of the monument can be visited.