Guided Tours - Bodegas Faustino Rivero Ulecia
With Denomination of Origin Qualified Rioja and located in the Eastern Part of the region, this winery is the historical headquarters of the group Hacienda y Viñedos Marqués del Atrio that started producing wine more than one century ago, in 1899.
Today, the fourth and fifth generation of the family are running the business. their work has achieved a modern and professionalized company which is capable of producing wine for the most demanding markets around the five continents. With a trajectory of more than one hundred years, It is one of the most outstanding wineries in the national and international scope as a result of the continuous effort to offer quality wines that join tradition with innovation.
Currently, we want to project the winery as an open space for visits with the aim of disseminating the wine culture of our region and the D.O.Ca Rioja wine.
We have a specific department prepared to receive and involve the visitors in the production of wine. We offer guided tours, tastings, courses and specialized activities for the clients.
- Price: €10 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French
Arnedo (La Rioja)
- Duration: 1 Hours
- Date available from: 01/03/2019
- Date available to: 01/03/2029
- Category of the activity: Gastronomy. Wine tourism
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: BODEGAS FAUSTINO RIVERO ULECIA
Other activities you may find interesting
€15 per person (including taxes)
Departure from Muñoz Chaves CACERES at 10:45 to Casar ... (+詳細)
Casar de Cáceres, ...