Legendary Passes of the Tours and National Park of Ordesa
If you are not afraid of heights and enjoy reaching the tops of summits, the Pyrenees are calling you. During this intense trip, we will travel through some of the most difficult passes of the legendary Tour de France, the first stage bicycle race in history to run through France.
Tourmalet, Col d’Azet, and Cañón de Añísclo, are some of the challenges waiting to be conquered as you cycle while enjoying the wonderful views of the Pyrenean peaks.
On this trip you will discover the infinite pleasure of conquering several passes historically known for their great difficulty, an enormous effort which will become an unforgettable experience. The Pyrenees are ready for your visit – are you?
· Bed and breakfast.
· Briefing and Welcome pack.
· Telephone assistance.
· Information on the routes: tracks and description.
· Spaces for bicycles at the hotel: bicycle locker, washing area and workshop area with tools.
. Transfers to the different French stages.
· GPS (Selfguided).
· Support car
· Bicycle hire
Recommended season: from May to October.
Level of the route: high
Rate per person for groups with a minimum of 4 people.
- Price: €720 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 7 Day
- Date available from: 05/06/2019
- Date available to: 31/12/2020
- Category of the activity: Sport and adventure. Cycle touring. Circuits and visits. The great outdoors
- Who is it for?: Senior. Adults without children
- Organising company: Bikefriendly Tours
Other activities you may find interesting
€18.15 per person (including taxes)
Can you recall the first moment graffiti and street art ... (+詳細)