Wine and Tapas Tasting in Malaga City Centre
Taking part in a wine tasting session in Malaga is a wonderful experience that you should certainly consider when visiting the city.
This small local bar is located in the heart of Malaga, in a modern and artistic quarter just 5 minutes walking from Plaza de la Merced, where Picasso was born.
Mauricio, the owner of the local bar "El Tinglao de Lagunillas" will explain you with passion the differences between wines. He will show you the key to identify a good wine through the sight, nose, and palate.
Wine tasting will consist of 4 wines, each one accompanied by an excellent tapa.
In this wine tasting we offer you excellent quality and hospitality, where you will feel like home.
- Price: €23 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 1 Hours
- Date available from: 30/10/2019
- Date available to: 31/12/2020
- Category of the activity: Gastronomy. Wine tourism. Tapas
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Malaga Trips
Wine Tasting in Malaga for groups
Fun Wine tasting city centre Malaga