Try caving in Los Chorros (Riópar, Albacete)
Discover this amazing subterranean world, where you’ll get to live an experience that you’ll never forget!
We will start with a route from the parking lot, one of great beauty and quite technical. After crossing a forested path on your uphill, this route will turn into a more challenging experience where we will need some safety equipment (harness and helmet)
The route has a 300 meter slope with an approximate distance of 1,5 km, so fun and excitement are guaranteed.
Enjoy this water and multidisciplinary activity, where you’ll get to admire the amazing beauty of Calares del río Mundo y de la Sima Natural Park, and for greater safety we will have a neoprene or overalls on.
The circular route will take us through its subterranean river, and will also allow us to get to know its fossilized area. We will enjoy abseils, climbs and handrails as we get used to the cave and its water phenomenons. Also, you could choose between the dry or water route.
Are you ready to book this adventure?
- Price: €65 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 5 Hours
- Date available from: 19/12/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Sport and adventure
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Adults without children. Young people
- Organising company: Nattule
Caving in Riopar, Albacete
Caving in los Chorros Cave, Riopar
Caving in Riopar