Five days of birding in Irati Jungle and Huesca Pyrenees
In this trip, we will try to find the famous bearded vulture, as well as the white-backed woodpeckers and the black woodpecker.
We will start our visit from the Lumbier and Arbayún cliffs, where several cliff-nesting birds live and where it’s very likely to watch the Alpine swift, the dipper and the citril finch.
The following days, we will visit the Irate Jungle to look for the white-backed woodpecker, the black woodpecker and, maybe, the grey partridge. It’s also possible to spot the bearded vulture here.
Once we arrive to the Huesca Pyrenees, on the fourth day, we will look for some mountain birds, making a stop on the way to try to find the ring ouzel or the escribano cerillo, among many others.
The last day we will go through the surroundings of the abandoned town of Esquain, and we will ascend to La Valle to finally find with the wonderful bearded vulture.
The activity includes:
Transfer in van
Half board accommodation
Basic travel insurance
- Price: €365 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 5 Day
- Date available from: 28/04/2018
- Date available to: 30/04/2020
- Category of the activity: Nature. Ecotourism. Observing nature and wildlife
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Nattule
5 days birdwatching trip in Huesca
Other activities you may find interesting
€24 per person (including taxes)
Walk the Tranco reservoir from a different perspective. ... (+詳細)
€70 per person (including taxes)
A 3 day's program about the most important resource of ... (+詳細)
Horcajo de los Montes