Discover the mushrooms in Berguedà (Barcelona)
Discover the wonderful world of mushrooms, in the town of Berguedà, in a guided route led by our best guides. You will be able to enjoy this activity with your couple, friends, children…
We will start with a walk through the forests surrounding the city of Berga.
We will get to know this incredible environment and we will harvest some mushrooms, being advised at all times by our guides.
They will explain you where to find mushrooms, how to look for them, and if they are edible or not. Also, each and every group will have personalized advice; either if it’s a group of children who come for the first time, or groups with more experienced adventurers.
The experience includes guide service, insurances and the use of a basket in case you don’t own one.
Children under 3 years old are free of charge; so you should not count them in when booking the activity.
- Price: €29 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Guardiola de Berguedà (Barcelona)
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Date available from: 20/10/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Nature. Observing nature and wildlife
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Nattule
Mycology in Berguedà
Mycology in Barcelona, Berguedà
Mycology in Berguedà, Barcelona
Mycology in Barcelona