Rafting in río Gállego (Aragón)
The main activity to enjoy right in Pirineo Aragonés is rafting. It’s the perfect sport to work in teams and be able to do white water rafting in a canoe.
You will always be accompanied by a professional guide, who will give you instructions in order to perform this activity in the safest way possible. Everyone can enjoy this water adventure and get to know the different routes that río Gállego offers.
The classic route is of 8 kilometers (4 hours) and goes from Carcavilla to Murillo. It’s perfect for the families looking for living strong emotions surrounded by the incredible views of Mallos de Riglos.
Have fun with us discovering the wonders of this incredible sport in contact with nature.
Equipment needed (neoprene suit, booties, vest, helmet and paddle)
- Price: €42 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Murillo de Gállego (Zaragoza)
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Date available from: 13/07/2017
- Date available to: 31/10/2019
- Category of the activity: Sport and adventure
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Adults without children. Young people
- Organising company: Nattule
Rafting en el río Gállego