City centre + City of Arts and Sciences
Valencia is a colourful city full of contrasts. Therefore, besides visiting the historical part of the city, this tour offers the possibility of discovering the City of Arts and Sciences, a great work of architecture by Valencian architect Santiago Calatrava.
We will visit: The Serrano Towers, Valencia Cathedral at Plaza de la Virgen (Virgin Square), Plaza de la Reina (Queen´s Square), Plaza Redonda. (Round Square), The Lonja (Old silk exchange -UNESCO World Heritage Site), The Central Market and The City of Arts and Sciences.
- Price: €25 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.German.Italian
- Duration: 3 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 08/01/2018
- Date available to: 31/12/2022
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Guiarte Valencia
City of Arts and Sciences
Guided tour in Valencia