An outing with storks visit to El Espinar town. Segovia
ANOTHER ASPECT OF THE OUTSTANDING CULTURAL VALUES OF THE RURAL LANDSCAPE.
With their daily croaking, the white stork has made its’ home on the rooftops and has become part of the town landscape and also is emblematic in this part of Spain which is a Reserve of the Biosphere.
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE ECOACTIVITY
In the centre of El Espinar in Segovia this interesting ecoactivity is carried out with expert guides in biology and anthropological culture. They carry out an annual census of the Ciconia ciconia species and talk about the historical state of this Castilian population. Therefore, through this double invitation and with the help of telescopes and binoculars, one can observe its’ streets, squares, houses and historical buildings, watching these birds and images of old buildings to see a special bond between the colony of white storks and the arquitectural group of modern buildings.
The activities include:
• Specialised guide in biology and anthropologists always culture. Approx. time 1 hour.
• Support: telescopes and binoculars.
• Permits and Insurance.
- Price: €5 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish
Espinar, El (Segovia)
- Duration: 1 Hours
- Date available from: 04/12/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2028
- Additional information: The dates of these ECOACTIVITIES depend on the migratory period of these birds which is usually from the beginning of March until the end of July. These activities can be arranged during workdays, weekends and bank holidays.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Nature. Ecotourism. Observing nature and wildlife
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: COLECTIVO AZÁLVARO