Boat trip from Port Alcudia to Formentor with beach time
The Formentor beach boat trip starts at around 12:00 when you come on board one of our comfortable and relaxing glass bottom boats to enjoy an unforgettable sea cruise.
During the first part of the boat trip you will be able to see the Mallorcan sea bed and lovely coastal scenery such as Aucanada islet with its delightful lighthouse, the coves of Cabo Pinar or the spectacular cliffs of Coll Baix.
The second part will take us through the bay of Pollensa on our way to Formentor beach, one of the most beautiful beaches in the north of Mallorca.
In Formentor beach, you will have free time (1 hour) if you want to swim in the Formentor beach crystalline waters or to enjoy a stroll in the surrounding area.
After that, we will head our way back to Alcudia doing a swimming stop at Aucanada. We will be back in Alcudia at around 16:00.
- Price: €25 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.German
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Date available from: 28/10/2019
- Date available to: 31/10/2020
- Category of the activity: Water sports
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: click mallorca
Coll Baix beach
Beach at Formentor
Sailing in the north of Mallorca
Boat to Formentor