Whale Watching in Tarifa
Come to know and approach the fascinating world of the Cetaceans in a unique place and in an area declared a Biosphere Reserve: whales and dolphins, Atlantic and Mediterranean, Europe and Africa. This activity is designed for everyone. During the trip you will be accompanied by biologists who will give explanations about the 7 species of cetaceans that can be seen in the Strait of Gibraltar.
What included? Departure by boat, guide-biologists orientation during the tour, travel insurance.
It is recommended to bring sun protection. cap, coat, comfortable footwear, take medicine to prevent dizziness (biodramine).
The fascinating experience of sailing in the Strait of Gibraltar, an area declared an International Biosphere Reserve by UNESCO in 2006, gains a little more excitement when friendly inhabitants of its waters, whales and dolphins, approach the boats to exhibit themselves and satisfy the curiosity of tourists.
The probability of success in the sighting is practically 100% in all the exits, with the guarantee of a second opportunity, in case of not having produced sighting of any species.
- Price: €30 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 2 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 08/10/2019
- Date available to: 31/10/2020
- Additional information: Departures at 12:30 pm and 04:00 pm, subject to availability and changes depending on weather conditions.
- Category of the activity: Nature. Observing nature and wildlife. Water sports
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Xmigrations
Whale Watching in Tarifa.
Other activities you may find interesting
€105 per person (including taxes)
From Cottage Antonio, with up to 6 people, it has 3 ... (+詳細)
€80 per person (including taxes)
DAY 1 (23 kms- 6-7 H) Route guided walk that starts ... (+詳細)